Share | 

HL2DM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muchogusto

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: HL2DM   Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:28 am

Possibly the easiest servers to get banned from, as proven by StealthSentry, me (former Holdinout on hl2dm), and our latest member Dahmer, would be the HL2DM servers. I would think these problems would be less prominent if the HL2DM servers followed stricter protocol (IP and Users) and had better clan-mates running the servers. All too often you see someone who just happens to be really good getting banned from a server because an idiot clan-mate has Admin-Power, and hates losing. By doing so, would not the other players miss out on THE MOST valuable playtime? That is, playing against a challenge? IMHO, banning is for the people who CHEAT. Thats it. If you want to team up on a server, thats your decisions. The Clan-server you romp shouldn't ban you, but rather use your attack to their advantage - As practice to call upon their OWN teammates and essentially start a server battle of sorts... I think...

{Assassins}

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: HL2DM   Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:46 am

I see what you're getting at here, and I totaly agree. A while ago in Day of Defeat I was sniping (as per usual) and across the bridge, through a window in a building I saw a teammate get shot while scouting out. I took the shot at the enemy in a space I will show you now:

l l
l l
l l

That is all I had to work with and I got him. Turned out he was the admin and banned me. It was sorted out but I agree that banning is only for cheaters and tactics are needed to take down an enemy, not admin powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

HL2DM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Banned from a server ?-
Jump to: